THELMOCO ULTRA 4000 125cc
A powerful Electric Scooter, the Ultra 4000 is a 125cc equivalent bike that not only looks good but is also great to ride.
As well as looking good, the ULTRA 4000 is equipped with up-to-date technology including a sophisticated security feature that locks the motor if the bike is moved whilst the alarm is set.
The 125cc Ultra 4000 can also be equipped with a rear rack and top box. The standard 8-amp charger will have the battery topped up to 80% from an ordinary domestic socket in about 3.5 hours and fully charged within 5 hours while the optional 13-amp charger takes about 2 hours to 80% and can fully charge the battery in just 3 hours.
- A Top Speed Of 50mph
- The government pays £500 towards the cost of your electric scooter purchase price - already included
- Batteries can be removed from the bike and charged at any three-pin socket.
Every THELMOCO bike has an alarm, immobiliser and a steering lock and is data-tagged for additional peace of mind earning the ULTRA a maximum security rating.
- This 125cc equivalent scooter includes a convenient USB Port.
- This powerful electric scooter comes with a 4000W electric hub motor is practically silent and delivers almost instant torque.
- Up-to-date technology including a sophisticated state-of-the-art digital display.
- 3-5 HOUR FULL CHARGE TIME FOR YOUR ELECTRIC SCOOTER.
- Please check the DVLA for 125cc Licence requirements
|Full Charge Time||6 hours on a 7 amp charger
3 hours on a 13 amp fast charger
|Security Level||MCIA 3* Rated (highest level)
ABI (Associated British Insurers) Code – 84270002
|Brakes||Front and rear brake discs|
|Headlights||LED with 100m forward visibility|
|Additional Features||USB Port|